Love List

Friday, November 8, 2019

 
It's been quite a while since I did a love list, so I figured there was no better time then at the beginning of the best season of all! For me, the holidays should always have a cozy vibe, so most of the things on this list are all about cozy! :)
 
1. Matching Jammies from Lazy One Inc. We do matching jammies every year, but these definitely are the most comfortable sets we have ever owned. I love how they're all a little different, but still the same print, and that you can get a matching set for your pup! You can save 10% off your purchase using the code: ASHLEE10
 
2. Christmas Sheets. I love having warm flannel sheets in the cold months, and a Christmas print just makes it so festive and fun! These sheets from Target are my favorite and they come in sizes Twin to King!
 
3. Christmas Crib Sheets. It never occurred to me until this year, that Target does not sell holiday crib sheets. A quick search on amazon, and I found a ton, and the prices aren't too bad! Click here to see some of my favorite ones.
 
4. Saranoni Blankets. I got my first two Saranonis right before the beginning of Fall, and you guys, they are the softest ish you have ever felt in your life. Buy all the blankets, I'm not kidding.  
 
5. Lillian & Co. Jewelry. If you are looking for a perfect gift for a lovely lady in your life, look no further! These bracelets are the cutest, so comfortable, and the price is absolutely affordable.  
 
6. Chase Those Rainbows. My girl, Cynthia, is launching her holiday line of girl's bows and accessories at 10:00am PST today, and you don't want to miss it! Use the code COFFEEANDGRACE to save 15% off your purchase!
 
7. King of Christmas. The prettiest artificial trees, wreaths, garland, and other Christmas decor around! A lot of places sell trees and wreaths, but I guarantee the quality does not even begin to compare. Click here to purchase your decor and use the code COFFEEANDGRACEBLOG to save 10% off your entire order! 
 
I could seriously go on forever with all my favorite things right now but I think this post is officially long enough! If you use any of the codes, tag me in anything you share! I want to see what you all got! :) 
 
Only 47 days until Christmas! 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!