Online Shopping Easter Basket

Sunday, March 22, 2020

I know these days we are all trying to stay out of stores as much as possible. Easter is only three weeks away, though, so I put together some ideas for Easter baskets that are all available online and should definitely come in time to put together an adorable basket for your kiddos! Just click the corresponding number underneath the graphic to shop each product!

1//2//3//4//5
6//7//8//9//10

It doesn’t look like any stores are shipping candy, but a quick Easter candy search on Amazon came up with a bunch of options! 

I am putting together baskets with a summer theme again this year, so I will be sharing a blog post with everything that my girls will be getting later this week! Hopefully this little post helps you get started, though so we can still make this an amazing Easter that the kids will never forget! :)

What do you usually put in your kids Easter baskets?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!