Evelyn is 2!

Sunday, February 12, 2023

 


My tiny is 2! How did this happen?! I seriously feel like I was just at the hospital having my c-section, and now she’s a running, talking, silly toddler! I love watching her personality bloom, I have a feeling this year is going to be challenging, but also so much fun!


Age: 2

Weight: 25 lbs

Height: 33 inches

Clothing size: 2T or 24 months

Teeth: All except 2-year molars

Favorite foods: peanut butter sandwiches, blueberries, strawberries, pasta and dino nuggets

Words: Just in the last two weeks Evy is finally talking a ton. She is saying 3-4 word sentences and picks up new words every day! My favorites are “chi-chen” for chicken, “uppy” for pick me up, and she calls our dog Gryffin “Grishen”

Favorite activities: playing in the playroom with her sisters, playing outside, baths, and watching “Mickey” 

Least favorite activities: long car rides and leaving playgrounds

Favorite toys: puzzles, books, play kitchen, her baby and stroller, and Little People

Signature moves: riding her scooter trike through the house at full speed, always wanting to let the dogs inside and be around them, letting her sisters dress her up and pretending to be their baby, lip syncing to songs but never actually singing, randomly doing the movements to ‘Itsy Bitsy Spider”

Love you to the moon and back, my Evers! I hope you have a Happy Birthday, and I know this year with you is going to be absolutely magical! I’m so honored to be your Mama!



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!