20 Week Bump-date!

Sunday, March 23, 2014

I can't believe I finally hit (well, passed now, actually) the halfway mark! Time was going so slow in the beginning and now I'm only a few weeks away from my third trimester! I feel like I'm getting bigger every day and the thought of being a Mama very son it getting more and more real! We have finalized our nursery plans and are planning on getting started on the painting and furniture refurbishing very soon! Eeeeeep! I can't wait! Our goal is to have the nursery mostly finished sometime in late May or early June, because we will be staying with Brian's parents in Mt. Baldy for most of the summer so that I can be closer to the hospital I will be delivering at and closer to family!



How far along: 20 weeks
Gender: Girl 
Weight gain: 10 lbs and counting!
Maternity clothes: Oh yes
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: In-ish...starting to get pretty flat lol
Sleep: Sleeping well and can't get enough naps...I think sleep is my favorite thing to do these days!
Best moment this week: Spending some time with Jenny and Phil in Baldy was really nice...we definitely don't get to see them enough!
Worst moment this week: Hitting some complications with both my insurance and Brian's potential Paternity Leave has been a big headache! Not only am I going to have to switch doctors, but it doesn't look like Brian's going to get as much time off to spend with me and the baby as we thought. :( Boo.
Miss anything: I want a caramel frappuccino....soooo bad!
Movement: I feel her pretty much every afternoon for a little while...I love it, oh so much!
Cravings: Cereal, milk, fruit, cheesecake, smoothies
Anything make you queasy or sick: Not at the moment!
Looking forward to: Baby getting bigger so that I can feel her more often...they weren't kidding when they said it's the best part of pregnancy! :)
Weekly Wisdom: Listen to your body and nap when you're tired...it's made a huge difference in my mood swings to finally be getting enough sleep!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!