Meet Our Elf!

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

On Monday, Baylee woke up to find a surprise visitor on our dining room table- her very own Elf on the Shelf Scout Elf! Ever since I learned about the Elf on the Shelf tradition, I have been dying to do it. Now that Baylee is old enough to notice, I figured this would be the perfect year to introduce her!

Meet Snowbelle. :)



 Snowbelle was nice enough to bring Baylee a book about her, some reindeer antlers to wear, a new cup with Santa on it, and some yummy North Pole donuts for breakfast! 









Baylee ran to the table and was soooooo excited! She pointed and said "Elf!" "Cup!" and my heart totally melted. :) I let her sit on the table to see all her goodies. She immediately wanted her antlers on, of course, and then dove in to her donuts and candy canes. It wasn't long before she had half a donut shoved in her mouth, and I'm pretty sure that in that moment she realized that powdered donettes are life! Smart girl.














I can't wait to see how the tradition develops over the years as she gets older and we can have even more fun with it. For now, I'm enjoying myself just moving her to a different spot every night and waiting for Baylee to find her the next morning and yell "Elf!" It's the best hide and seek game ever!

We might have to turn this donut thing into a weekly trend. ;)




Until next time! XoXoXo






No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!