"Love Bugs!" Valentine Style For Littles

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

 I seriously feel like it was just Christmas, & now here we are with Valentine's Day only two weeks away! I love celebrating Valentine's Day with Baylee, she may not really understand the holiday yet, but she gets excited about all the heart shaped food and fun Valentine's Day books that we read. And, of course, we rock a lot of red and pink this time of year! Here are my favorite V-Day outfits for all the little love bugs this year.



For the little dudes, I love this "Future Heart Breaker" & arrow pajama set. They're perfect for year-round jammies. This "Little Guy. Big Heart." tee is too cute, and would look great paired with these jeans! Outfits like this always make me want a little boy!

For the girlies, you can't go wrong with a poppy or bubblegum swing dress from June & January. Pair it with some adorable tights and cute shades and you have a complete V-Day outfit! I love Valentine's Day clothes because hearts are always in style so an outfit like this heart pullover & these leggings could be worn until the weather warms up again. No holiday is complete without some festive pjs, and I love this snug-fit cotton pajama set for the girls this year!

I'm looking forward to the "day of love" this year so much! Brian has the day off, so we are planning a festive breakfast at home and a few fun family outings. What are your V-Day plans this year?

Until next time! XoXoXo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!