Lucky Littles!

Wednesday, March 8, 2017


One of my favorite holidays, St. Patrick's Day, is next week, so I thought I would round up some green and gold favorites  for the littles to help make the holiday extra festive!

I think a lot of the actual St. Paddy's shirts that are made for the boys can be a little cheesy, so I love the idea of pairing a little green striped shirt with some chambray shorts. Add these adorable green hi-top chucks and he definitely won't get pinched. ;) 

For the little lass, I love this super cute "Lucky Girl" tee paired with a yellow skort. And I'm seriously jelly of these green jelly shoes. Can we petition to bring back jellies for adults too, please?

June & January just released their newest color, Kelly Green, for the holiday, and I am loving this gender neutral striped cardigan. Also, you can't go wrong with some little shamrock sunglasses to complete your lucky look! :)

My little chick is already wearing her green loud and proud! 
Kiss her, she's (half) Irish! ;)



Until next time! XoXoXo 


 
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!