Celebrating Motherhood

Thursday, April 13, 2017


If there was ever a time that I needed to celebrate being a Mommy, it's now amidst all the turmoil happening in my life. I got together with the always wonderful Janae Marie Photography, and she was able to create this magical and beautiful celebration of motherhood for me. I know I will hold these gorgeous pictures dear to my heart forever!

If you are local to the Inland Empire, and would like to have a similar shoot done with you and your kids, click here to book a session! Hurry, her spots are filling up fast as space is very limited, and believe me, you don't want to miss this opportunity! 
















Thank you, Janae, for capturing my beautiful girl and me in such a memorable way. Proof that there is so much beauty in the healing process. :)

Until next time! XoXoXo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!