Easter Basket Prep

Monday, April 3, 2017



 I love that we are finally having a mid-April Easter this year, because it has given me so much more time to prep for Baylee's Easter basket. I still have a few more little things that I want to throw in, but I thought I'd share some of the ideas I have come up with so far.

First off Baylee always gets a new bathing suit in her basket. I could not resist this adorable floral one piece from OshKosh this year! Brian picked out these faux wood frame sunglasses to go with it for her, and now I'm dying for a beach trip! 

I love to get her a new outfit also, but since gymnastics has been her jam lately, I decided on a new leo. The best part about these leotards from June & January is that they pair perfectly with a pair of shorts or a twirly skirt to go out and about in.

We still have Baylee's "big girl room" in the works, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to throw in a thing or two for that! I found the cutest wooden "XoXo" in pink and gold at Hobby Lobby to hang on her wall, but it's not sold online, so here is a similar one. I also didn't add it to the collage, but I think I might get her this unicorn or something like it in lieu of the classic bunny plush that never ends up getting played with. (Poor neglected bunnies!) 

I found a bunch of adorable play jewelry, stationary kits, and sidewalk chalk in the One Spot at Target to stuff in as well. You really can't go wrong with the cute little things they have! Play-Doh has been Baylee's all time favorite thing to play with lately, so I was so excited when I found the cutest little Chickie Play-Doh Set. I know it will be her favorite part of the whole basket! We will definitely be adding some Starburst Jellybeans as well as a few other candies, but I could not resist this little Peeps Bunny Pop. Sorry Peeps haters, we love marshmallow sugary goodness in this house! ;) 

What are you adding to your kiddos Easter basket this year? 

Also, what are some ideas to stuff inside eggs for toddlers besides candy, money, and stickers? I kind of want to do something different this year!

Hippity hoppity Easter's on it's way!


Until next time! XoXoXo
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!