Love List

Monday, May 1, 2017

Happy May everyone! I know some of you are still getting snow, but over here in Southern California we are already seeing summertime weather and I'm loving every second of it! Give me all the sunny and 85 degree days! (Although I will be whistling a different tune when we start hitting triple digits here in the desert come July! Ewww!)

Let's start out this beautiful May with a love list, shall we?

First, you know I love me some pretty handmade bows for Baylee to wear, and I found a new shop that does not disappoint in any way! AB+Bows Handmade makes gorgeous bows in the prettiest fabrics. I'm obsessed with all her sailor bows and schoolgirl bow sets for adorable pigtails! Her prices can't be beat, and she just launched a bunch of new bows for Spring and Summer, so make sure you place an order before they're all gone! :)

 

I just went to Bath & Body Works yesterday, and I am obsessed with all the new scents for Summer. I took advantage of the 6 for $24 sale on hand soaps, but I want to go back for some of the lotions in the same scents. My favorites were the Jamaica Pineapple Colada, Honolulu Sun, and Maui Mango Mai Tai. All of them literally smell like sweet summertime!

Old Navy is having a great sale on sun dresses right now for both mamas and littles. Baylee has this tutu tank dress and we love it so much, I think she needs it in every color. For mamas I'm loving all the off the shoulder shift dresses, especially this one in chambray. Now I just need to get brave enough to try one on! ;)

I went to Target a few days ago because we were still sleeping on our flannel sheets from winter, and the time has come for some cooler sheets. I found this amazing Room Essentials sheet set, and the king size set was only $27! They are the softest sheets and pillowcases and keep us so much cooler. I hate spending a lot of money on sheets because I get bored with having the same color all the time, so I change them out pretty often. These were a perfect find at a perfect price! 

Anyone else completely stoked about the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie coming out at the end this month?! I absolutely cannot wait, and I think Brian and I might re-watch them all in order in the coming weeks before we see the movie! Although, I was completely distraught that I wasn't at Disneyland last Wednesday to see Johnny Depp in the flesh surprising passing boats on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride! Lucky ducks!

Hope everyone has a wonderful May!

Until next time! XoXoXo




 


 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!