Baylee's 3rd Birthday Photos!

Monday, July 10, 2017

Baylee's 3rd birthday is on Saturday, July 15th, so last week we took her to have some birthday pictures taken. I couldn't have been happier with how they turned out! The couple who did the shoot, Randi and Chris from Genesis Imagery, were the absolute sweetest and completely captured the essence of our girl! All of the stuffed animals are her favorite ones that she takes to bed with her every night, and how cute is her little hand showing 3 fingers?! :) 

This is just a handful of the 94 perfect pictures that Randi and Chris sent over to me. I think I'm in love!

 
 















If those shots don't scream Baylee, I don't know what does! I can't believe my girl is almost 3!

 If you live in our area and are interested in having a shoot done, just check out the Genesis Imagery website, or e-mail Chris and Randi directly here

Until next time! XoXoXo


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!