Baylee's Puppy Party!

Monday, July 17, 2017




Before Christmas, Baylee and I were having a conversation about what kind of party she would like to have for her third birthday. She told me that she wanted "a puppy party with a puppy cake!". I laughed thinking that she would definitely change her mind, but she held strong! I asked her what kind of party she wanted at least once a week, and she remained devoted to her precious puppy party! :) I was so excited, because it was so different and I got a chance to be really creative with it.

I decided to do neon colors with lots of polka dots and paw prints. I found some "puppy" party supplies at Party City, and then branched off of that with my own flair.

Besides Baylee in her perfect little dalmatian inspired outfit, my favorite part of the party was the dessert table! We had scooby snacks, rice krispie treat bones, chew toys (licorice), fetch sticks (pretzel rods), puppy chow, kibble (reese's puffs), "pup"cakes, and a beautiful cake covered in colorful paw prints as the centerpiece! It all turned out delicious and super cute! 






Outside we had paw prints leading up to the door, and in the back yard is where we set up all the food and tables. Dinner was "pup"peroni pizza, "paw"sta salad, and a green salad. It was super hot, so pizza was the way to go because I didn't have to cook! Woot!  

The kids got to run around the yard and play in a bounce house. We had water balloons for them to cool off with, and corn hole for the big kids to play. :) After presents, Baylee blew out the candles on her cake, and then we finished off the festivities with a bone shaped piƱata! As Baylee's guests left, they got to pick out a puppy from a basket to "adopt" and take home with them along with a goodie bag. 












I have to say this was probably the most fun birthday party that Baylee has had yet...I have no idea how we are going to top it next year! ;)

I feel so blessed that I was able to give my girl the special "puppy party" of her dreams! She was all smiles the whole time, and that made all the hard work worth it. I still can't believe my baby is 3! 


Until next time! XoXoXo






No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!