Twenty Weeks

Thursday, October 19, 2017


How far along: 20 weeks 5 days
Weight gain: Two pounds now! Gaining a pound a week which is perfect.
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Sleep is soooo much better! *Knock on all the wood* but I think we are finally out of the scary "cant pee" territory. I haven't been setting my alarm for the past 4 or 5 nights.
Best moment this week: Having an anniversary date night at Disneyland with my love and giving in to all my cravings while we were there! :)
Worst moment this week: I've been feeling really tired in the afternoons, but other than that nothing really bad.
Miss anything: I could have killed for a pomegranate margarita at Disney on Sunday!
Movement: A little every day! She should be about 10 inches long now from head to toe! (About the size of a large banana.)
Cravings: Still water (always thirsty), fruit (namely apples, grapes, and bananas), strawberry milkshakes, and italian food.
Anything make you queasy or sick: Nothing really!
Looking forward to: My anatomy scan is in a few hours! I can't wait to see my sweet little babe!
 
Until next time! XoXoXo


1 comment: