Eighteen Weeks

Friday, October 6, 2017


How far along: 18 weeks 6 days
Weight gain: Still no weight gain! My OB said she's not very concerned though, as long as I am eating. (Which I feel like I am doing constantly)
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Sleep is not the best. I am still having to wake up to pee every two hours, so I wake up exhausted.
Best moment this week: My appointment with my OB went great! Baby's heart rate was 132 bpm.
Worst moment this week: Yet another ER trip on Monday for urine retention. This time, they finally gave me a straight catheter to use at home if needed, (which it already has been needed once) so at least I shouldn't have to go back there again. Hopefully the urine retention stops really soon.
Miss anything: Normal nights and normal bathroom trips.
Movement: I've been feeling her for at least a little while every day! She moves more after I drink something cold or eat sugar.
Cravings: Milk, fruit, Vitamin Water (so random right?), cereal, and brownies.
Anything make you queasy or sick: Nope...eating like a champ!
Looking forward to: My anatomy scan in a couple weeks! Can't wait to see how big baby girl has gotten!

Until next time! XoXoXo


2 comments: