Tiny Tags For Mama

Thursday, April 12, 2018




In searching for Mother's Day gift ideas for the blog, I recently found the company Tiny Tags, and immediately fell in love with their jewelry. I knew I needed one of their personalized mother's necklaces to proudly wear the names of my two sweet girls around my neck! :)


When my necklace came in, I couldn't have been more excited! It is absolutely dreamy! The quality is amazing, and I love the unique style. It is a necklace I can wear every day no matter my outfit choice, which is perfect for someone like me who frequents yoga pants and tees. ;)


With Mother's Day a little over 4 weeks away, right now is the perfect time to start dropping hints about which piece of jewelry you want from Tiny Tags. They also make great gifts for Grandmas...I know a few who would proudly wear the names of their grandbabies around their necks! :) Along with the name bar necklace that I chose, there are also nameplate necklaces, circle pendants, charm necklaces, bracelets, and more! And, if you order your Mother's Day jewelry by April 29th you will get free shipping on a guaranteed delivery before May 13th!


This company is so wonderful, that they teamed up with me to giveaway a bar necklace just like mine to one of my amazing readers! Just go to my instagram to enter to win! The contest ends Sunday, April 15th at 9:00 PM PST and I will announce the winner Monday the 16th! :)

Until next time! XoXoXo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!