Kindergarten Toolkit

Friday, July 27, 2018


Baylee’s summer vacation is in it’s final couple of weeks, and I’m not going to lie, “It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year” plays in my head every time I think about dropping her off at school for the first day. 😂 That sounds horrible right? But seriously, Baylee is a mile a minute and the kid needs school to keep her busy and having fun in a way that I’m just not able to. She starts Pre-K this year, and I know she’s going to have an absolute blast!
 

I definitely didn’t want the learning to stop just because school was out, though, so at the beginning of the summer I started the search to find something that would help us practice her letters, numbers, and such at home. I came across Kindergarten Toolkit and I knew their flash card packs were exactly what we would need! Once we got them in, we immediately started to use them, and it’s been so much fun! Baylee amazes me with how quickly she can answer the letters (and their sounds) numbers, and shapes! She is even starting to be able to recognize some of the sight words! 
 
 
 The cards are perfect not only for summer learning, but to practice throughout the school year in preparation for her starting Kindergarten next year! (What??? How is that possible?!) If you have a little that’s between the ages 2-6 I highly recommend checking out Kindergarten Toolkit! I am a firm believer that all kinds of learning starts in the home, and that includes learning to read! :)
 
Right now, you guys can get 15% off of your Kindergarten Toolkit order using the code: brandnew
 
I promise you won't regret it!
 

Until next time! XoXoXo
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!