Baylee's Princess Tea Party

Monday, July 16, 2018


Over the weekend, we had Baylee's birthday party, and it was probably my favorite of all her parties yet! I asked her a few months ago what kind of party she wanted, and she told me a princess tea party. I was totally shocked because I thought for sure she would want something with My Little Pony or dinosaurs, but being the Disney lover that I am, I took the princess idea and ran with it!

We let Baylee invite her best friends and family, and did a little lunch party. The "tea party" part didn't go as planned, but everyone enjoyed the food and hanging out with each other. (Even though it was crazy hot and humid!) For the adults we had deli sandwiches, and the kids went to town on some chicken nuggets.

As a surprise for Baylee, and to give the kids something fun to entertain them, we hired Princess Belle to pay them a visit for an hour! We used Crowns & Castles Princess Parties, and I was so happy with our experience! Belle was absolutely adorable! She had story time with the kids, then she did their makeup and they had princess lessons complete with a dance. We took all kinds of pictures, and then Belle helped us sing "Happy Birthday" to Baylee before she had to return to her castle. It was so amazing, and Baylee was in absolute Heaven! She could not believe that the actual Belle was visiting her at her birthday party. ;)


















  
It was the best day, and such a fun way to celebrate our big girl turning 4! She hasn't stopped talking about how much fun she had, so I really hope it's a memory she hangs on to for a long time! :)

Until next time! XoXoXo



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!