Real Good Foods!

Monday, January 21, 2019

One of my biggest problems when trying to lose weight is my habit of munching on easy-to-grab food that isn't on the healthy side. As a busy stay-at-home mom, I often find myself eating grilled cheese sandwiches or dino nuggets with the kids, and I know I could be putting way better things inside my body. That's why I was so excited when I found the Real Good Foods company. They make frozen meals and snacks that are low in carbs, high in protein, grain free & gluten free to give people like me an easy way to make a smarter meal choice! The best part? Along with being able to order their food online, you can also pick it up at your local Walmart!


So far, I have tried the cauliflower crust pizza and the chicken jalapeƱo poppers, and both were amazing! The pizza was quick and easy to bake in the oven, and came out so cheesy and delicious. 



The chicken poppers are the perfect snack or small lunch. I tried them both in the microwave and in the oven on different occasions. I definitely liked them out of the oven better, but both ways taste great! Dipping them in a little ranch was amazing too!




Along with being perfect meals for me, my kids actually really like them too, especially Natalie! As soon as she sees me eating the poppers, she comes begging like a little puppy. I also cut up the pizza into small bite-sized squares for her, and she adores it! Real Good Foods makes easy, healthy meals for the whole family, and that relieves so much stress for a busy mama like me! :) 

 

 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!