Christmas Pictures 2019

Friday, December 13, 2019


Now that most of my Christmas cards have been sent out, I can finally share our Christmas photo shoot with all of you! We reunited with our photographer friends Randi & Chris from Genesis Imagery, and it was well worth the drive to San Diego! We hadn't had pictures done with them since my maternity shoot when I was pregnant with Natalie, so it was so great to finally do a shoot with them and have both my girls there! :)

I am so obsessed with the light & airy feel our pictures have this year! Even though it was a chilly evening, Randi and Chris managed to capture us and our girls with so much warmth. I will absolutely cherish this shoot forever!











They also snuck in some cousin shots!

 









I love my sweet little tribe so hard!

If you are local to San Diego, and would like to shoot with Genesis Imagery, please contact them here!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!