Christmas Maternity Photo Shoot

Sunday, November 26, 2017

This year, for Christmas pictures, we decided to kill two birds with one stone and have a Christmas themed maternity shoot! We had them done by the wonderful Chris & Randi of Genesis Imagery, and as usual we had the best time! When Randi sent my pictures over the other day, I completely teared up. They took visions I had in my head and made them more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. :)

It was so hard to pick my favorites to share on the blog, but here are the ones I love most!


























 

















 





Did you catch baby girl's name reveal? ;)

If you're in the area and are looking for a wedding, couples, or family photographer, make sure you check Genesis Imagery out! We have had wonderful adventures shooting with them, and as you can see, the product is gorgeous!

Until next time! XoXoXo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!