The Coziest November

Monday, November 13, 2017


Anyone who knows me, knows that the fall and winter are my jam, because some of my favorite things in the world are cozy blankets, socks/slippers, and mugs. (Like, don't even talk to my husband about my mug addiction. ;) I really think he secretly loves it.) There has been no shortage of cozy things in stores this year, so I rounded up my favorites from Target!

1/2/3/4/5/6/7

Side note: I happen to know for a fact that the number 1 and 2 blankets are going to be on sale for only $10 on Black Friday, and they come in a few different colors! Guess who will be adding two new blankets to their ever growing collection? ;)

What are your favorite things to keep you cozy in the colder months? Any awesome Black Friday deals you know about already?

Until next time! XoXoXo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!