Halloween 2017!

Wednesday, November 1, 2017


Best. Halloween. Ever. We are all exhausted and have major candy hangovers today, but we had such a fun night that it was all worth it! Baylee had been insisting for months that she wanted to be a tiger, so of course, I had to figure out a way to make that work as a family costume. I decided we could be a lion, a tiger and a bear ("Oh my!") and I loooved how it turned out. This was probably my favorite family costume yet! :)

Halloween morning, we had a festive breakfast before Baylee went to school. After her nap that afternoon, we spent the evening at my sister and brother-in-law's house eating chili and cornbread with monster sugar cookies for dessert. It was so fun for Baylee to get to play with all her cousins, and they all looked absolutely adorable!

Baylee was a trick-or-treating pro this year, fearlessly running up to ring doorbells and making sure she said "Thank you!" at each and every house. It was so fun to watch her, but it made me sad that she's suddenly such a big kid! The kids all made out like bandits with their candy loot, and by the end of the night we were all completely pooped. It was definitely a Halloween that I will never forget! 








Hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Halloween!
 
Until next time! XoXoXo 


 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!