Baby Registry Favorites

Tuesday, November 7, 2017


My baby shower is only 12 days away, and I've been having fun adding some last minute things to my BabyList registry. (PSA: If you need to make a registry, BabyList has been my absolute favorite registry ever, and I've had them all!) Since this is Baby #2, I already have a lot of the essentials and have been able to mostly focus on some of the fun stuff this time! I'll probably do a post sometime on what I think the absolute "must-haves" for a registry are, but for now here are some of my favorite brands and fun items that are on my registry that you may not have thought of!

Pictured:

1. Milk Snob car seat cover. These are my new favorite things, and I really wish I had known about them when Baylee was born. They can be used as a car seat cover, a nursing cover, or a cover for shopping carts and restaurant high chairs. The fabric they use is so soft, and they come in a ton of fun patterns and prints. We have this black and white stripe one and this rainbow confetti one, and I can't wait to try them out on baby's new car seat!

2. Twistshake pacifiers. I have been working in collaboration with Twistshake and trying out a lot of their products for both Baylee and me, so I can't wait to try out these pacis for baby girl! Everything I have gotten from Twistshake I have loved. Baylee has the kid cup and I have the hot & cold bottle. Right now I use it for water, but I can't wait to use it to bring extra breast milk with us wherever we go with baby! They also make toddler sippy cups, baby bottles, and teethers so I plan on trying it all. In fact, Twistshake is so amazing that right now they are offering my readers 20% off of your entire order using this code: coffeeandgraceblog20

3. Fawn Design bags. Right now I have the changing clutch from Fawn Design, and I love it so much that I registered for one of their diaper bags! The leather is so soft and pretty, and the bags are perfect to wear as either a backpack or shoulder strap bag. They're also very roomy, so you can fit all of the crazy things that will end up in your diaper bag! :)

4. June & January baby basics. Everyone who knows me, knows I'm a huge fan of J&J so naturally I cannot wait to get some of their clothes on our newest babe! I registered for swing dresses, hoodie jumpers, and side snap body suits and already stocked up on some of their knotted hats and newborn snap tops! Also, if you're looking for a super soft and stretchy receiving blanket, their basic blankets are the absolute best!

5. Logan & Alice teethers. These are the cutest silicone teethers that I can't wait for baby girl to try out. We went with a pineapple because it will be summer once she is really teething (and a pineapples are a huge symbol in the IVF world), but you can also choose from a fox, a teepee, and soon, a sprinkle cookie!

6. Babyganics products. When it comes to soap, shampoo, lotion, etc. for baby I have pretty much tried every brand Target sells, and Babyganics is my all time favorite for all of the above. Baylee has had eczema since she was a tiny baby, and it is the only brand that never makes her have a flare. Everything I have tried smells amazing, and I never feel like I am paying too much for the amount that I am getting!

Not pictured:

7. Owlet Smart Sock. To be perfectly honest, I used to think the Owlet was a complete waste of money until my sister had my niece. With her being a NICU baby, everyone was very nervous once it was time to bring her home. My sister has been using the owlet on her for a couple of months now, and I am completely sold on the importance of owning this product! It gives my sis so much peace of mind knowing her daughter is sleeping safely at night. Worth every penny for that kind of sanity!

8. Binxy Baby shopping cart hammock. This is seriously one of the best ideas I have ever seen, especially for a second baby! If you're not in the mood to baby wear, it's so easy to just strap baby in to the hammock and be good to go! No clunky car seat taking up all the room in the cart, and it still keeps the shopping cart seat clear for big sis or bro!

9. Solly Baby wrap. I have my Ergo carrier that I am so excited to use, but I am also really hoping to get a Solly wrap. Using a wrap is definitely a different kind of baby wearing, and, for me, I feel like it is more comfortable and relaxing especially in the early days! I love the natural grey and stripe and the rose quartz

10. Boon grass drying rack. For Baylee, we had a basic drying rack for her bottles, but I just love how cute the Boon sets are! They also don't take up too much counter space which is definitely a plus when there's a lot going on in the kitchen!

I am so excited to spend the next few months getting everything ready for baby! What are your favorite products that are/were on your registry? I'm always on the lookout for fun, new stuff!

Until next time! XoXoXo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!