Twenty Two Weeks

Friday, November 3, 2017


How far along: 22 weeks 6 days
Weight gain: 5 pounds
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: Still in, but definitely flatter.
Sleep: Still sleeping much better! I wake up at least once to pee but nothing like a few weeks ago.
Best moment this week: We had another great OB appointment. Baby's heart rate was 146, and everything looks perfect!
Worst moment this week: I'm having hip and lower back pain here and there, but it's nothing unbearable.
Miss anything: I could go for a glass of wine or a mimosa lol
Movement: Feeling her much more often now. I can tell shes getting stronger because her movements are a little more forceful. She should be a pound or so now and about 11-12 inches long.
Cravings: Apples with peanut butter and strawberry milkshakes but nothing else really right now.
Anything make you queasy or sick: Nope
Looking forward to: I get to see baby girl again on Monday because I am having a fetal echo-cardiogram. It's nothing of major concern, but something my perinatal center does as a standard procedure for IVF babies. I'm just looking forward to seeing her on the ultrasound again. :)

Until next time! XoXoXo


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!