Baby Sprinkle Shower!

Monday, November 20, 2017


Since Baby Girl #2 is getting a lot of hand-me-downs from Baylee, we decided to have a small, simple "Baby Sprinkle" for our shower this time! My sister-in-law, Jenny, threw it for us at her house with a "Sprinkle Donut" theme, and it turned out absolutely perfect. We all had so much fun, and I felt so blessed! 







We had "brunch" to go along with the donut theme. We ate scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, bagels, and of course donuts (including a huge and delicious donut cake)! We had mimosas and "momosas" for those of us who can't drink the bubbly. ;) It was the most gorgeous weather, so we were able to sit outside to eat our food and enjoy the family being together. 

After playing a few games, and announcing the diaper raffle winner, I opened gifts for sweet baby girl. I was having so much fun, and then I opened a card from one of my sisters that said "Worth the Wait" on the front. It totally caught me off guard, and I started crying. There are absolutely no words to describe the happiness that I was feeling opening baby gifts again. I honestly thought for a long while that I was never going to get that experience ever again, so the whole day was just so surreal. I'm still completely giddy that we got to celebrate our little IVF miracle with such a special day!












"Made with lots of love and a little science." 

It was such a wonderful shower, and I can't thank Jenny, everyone who helped her, and everyone who came enough! We are so ready to turn our little party of 3 into a party of 4 in just a few short months!


Until next time! XoXoXo




 

 
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!