15 Week Bump-date!

Sunday, February 16, 2014

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day! I baked funfetti cupcakes for Brian, and he had chocolate covered strawberries delivered to me, so I was definitely a happy preggo! (Just trying to put on that missing weight of course ;) hehehe) Other than the back pain and headaches, I felt pretty good this week! I can't believe how quickly time is starting to fly! We had another appointment on Tuesday where we heard baby's heartbeat (142 bpm) and asked the doc some questions. She said my sciatica is only going to get worse, so she's going to see about sending me to a physical therapist. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing if that helps! We scheduled our appointment for next month which will be one of the most exciting days of my life...the gender reveal ultrasound! I seriously cannot wait!



How far along: 15 weeks
Gender Prediction: Still thinking its a little boy...so happy that we will find out soon!
Weight gain: Finally gained that last pesky pound, so I'm officially at my pre-baby weight! Woohoo! Oh, and in case you're wondering, yes...I'm absolutely loving that I get to gain weight on purpose...bring on the ice cream! However, I know I will be whistling a different tune come August! :oP
Maternity clothes: Still in my bum clothes!
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: In...but looking very shallow these days!
Sleep: Soooo much better this week! 
Best moment this week: Spending Valentine's Day evening and this weekend with my love. :) I know soon our alone time will be few and far between so I'm trying to remember to soak in this time while it's still just us two!
Worst moment this week: A 24 hour migraine early in the week had me practically in tears. No fun!
Miss anything: I could totally go for a turkey sandwhich...missing deli meats!
Movement: Yes! Little one has been having midnight dance parties in my belly...looks like we're going to have a little night owl! Ut-oh!
Cravings: Milk, cereal, smoothies, sourdough bread (random right?), and macaroni and cheese
Anything make you queasy or sick: Red meat...ugh.
Looking forward to: Finding out what baby's gender so we can figure out the nursery and register!
Weekly Wisdom: Pray, pray, pray, and PRAY! This is experience has brought me so much closer to God, and praying to Him has really given me strength and kept me smiling! :)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!