22 Week Bump-date!

Sunday, April 6, 2014

We finally got started on the nursery this weekend and I love, love, love how it's turning out! My bump pic is a sneak peek at how the walls are coming along. We also got chair rail and painted it chocolate brown to put at the top of the pink, so when that's up it's going to look sooo adorable! I promise that as soon as we have that and some more of the furniture set up then I will post some progress pictures. It feels so weird to have a nursery in my house and to know that in just a few months it will be my daughter's bedroom where she will spend the first couple of years of her life! Being preggo certainly makes you a big sap! ;) But I love it!




How far along: 22 weeks
Gender: Girl 

Weight gain: 14 lbs...I'm gaining two pounds a week now. I blame my roomie Amber for encouraging my sweet tooth! (j/k girlie...i <3 you!)
Maternity clothes: yes


Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: Still flat like a pancake!
Sleep: Sleeping well but sometimes getting to sleep is a challenge. The heavier my belly gets the more uncomfortable I am. 
Best moment this week: Hubby painting little girl's walls pink was the sweetest thing I've ever seen. He's going to be an adorable daddy!
Worst moment this week: Had some bad sciatica yesterday after doing too much...limping around Home Depot was no bueno. :(
Miss anything: I love my bump, but as bikini season draws near I'm quickly coming to the realization of what a whale I'm going to be this summer...*sigh*
Movement: Oh yeah! I feel her at random times all day long and it never gets old. She already makes me so happy with her little kicks and hiccups!
Cravings: Cereal, milk, fruit, icees/slurpees, and lately I've been wanting red meat...which is funny because that's what was making me sick my whole first trimester! Go figure!
Anything make you queasy or sick: Nope!
Looking forward to: Our maternity pictures are in 3 weeks! I can't wait to see Jenelle
Weekly Wisdom: Big grocery trips are your friend when you're preggo! Having a large assortment of food to choose from in the house has kept me happy and full and prevents me from eating too much crap food!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!