24 Week Bump-date!

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful day spent with family and friends...I know I did! :) We went to Disney on Ice and then had dinner at Fred's in Huntington Beach! I was in preggo Heaven! (This week's bump pic was taken at Huntington by my lovely little sisters!) I've been cooped up at home quite a bit, so it was really nice to get out of the house and do something low key and fun. Brian and I definitely had a very relaxing weekend that was much needed! 


How far along: 24 weeks
Gender: Girl
Weight gain: Steady at 18 pounds, so no weight gain this week! Eat that Dr. "Know-It-All"!!! lol
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: It's like 85% outie now...I mean seriously...just pop out already! 
Sleep: Sleeping good, but waking up often during the night. And woah...weeeeeird and super vivid dreams lately!
Best moment this week: Disney on Ice was SOOO fun! I could tell when baby liked a song cuz she would start moving and kicking like crazy! She's totally going to be my little Disney girl! :)
Worst moment this week: Baby's new game of kick Mommy in the ribs and lungs is starting to get a little more painful than funny as she gets bigger and stronger. She hangs out on the right side and just does a number on any body parts within her reach! Ouch!
Miss anything: Beergaritas. Tequila in general. Oh, and I would loooove an iced coffee!
Movement: Oh yeah! She's kicking up a storm as I type this! She's such an active little thing!
Cravings: Cereal, milk, bananas, apples, and peanut butter. Sweets still sound good, but I'm really not craving them as much now. 
Anything make you queasy or sick: Nope!
Looking forward to: Maternity pics next weekend! I am soooo excited!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't let comments about whether you "look big" or "look small" get you down. All pregnant women are different and their bumps grow at different rates and sizes. You are just right! :)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!