23 Week Bump-date!

Sunday, April 13, 2014

The nursery is coming along great and I am sooo in love with it! You can see the finished wall in my bump pic. I am so thankful for all the hard work Brian has put into his little girl's room! It's absolutely adorable to watch him want everything to be perfect. :) All we have left to do is curtains, set up the furniture, and then a few decor additions. Hopefully in the next blog post I will be able to post some pics with the furniture we have all set up! Wow...this is making it sooo real!



How far along: 23 weeks
Gender: Girl 

Weight gain: 18 pounds...oops. Doc totally reamed me for gaining weight too fast. :/ Ohhhh preggo problems...
Stretch marks: Nope
Maternity clothes: yes...I think I can pretty much take this question out now! lol

Belly button in or out: It won't decide! The top is fully pushed out but the bottom is still flat!
Sleep: Still getting pretty good sleep with bouts of insomnia and definitely uncomfortable.
Best moment this week: Getting to float in the pool was sooooo nice. It was nice to have a weightless belly even for a few minutes. :)
Worst moment this week: Nosebleeds and congestion are at an all time high...its rare that I breathe normal these days. *sigh*
Miss anything: I've been wanting a beer pretty bad...a corona with lime poolside sounds oh, so wonderful!
Movement: Little Miss is quite the dancer! I love feeling her all day long...it makes me a happy Mommy!
Cravings: Cereal, milk, fruit...nothing really unusual this week. 
Anything make you queasy or sick: Nope!
Looking forward to: Spending time with family for Easter this weekend!
Weekly Wisdom: Stay away from google...enough said.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!