Friday Favorites: Falling for Fall

Friday, August 14, 2015

It's 102 degrees at my house right now, and it really has me dreaming of Fall! Thank goodness it's right around the corner. Fall is my absolute favorite season. The weather is perfect, pumpkin everything is amazing, and it's a nice little calm before the storm of the Christmas Season. Here are some of my favorite things that I'm looking forward to getting or making once Fall comes around!



1. Pumpkin Spice Latte

Anyone who knows me knows I am absolutely obsessed with pumpkin everything! This started when I was very young and my Nanny (Grandma) used to make me an entire pumpkin pie every year for Thanksgiving that was mine and mine alone. Bless her! The pumpkin love stayed my whole life, and now I look forward to this perfect fall beverage every year. It also tastes great iced or as a frap! If you're saving your pennies for Christmas, though, there's a copycat recipe here.


2. Pumpkin Waffles

Last year I made pumpkin french toast and it was incredible, so when I got a belgian waffle maker for Christmas, I knew this Fall would be time to try out some pumpkin waffles! The recipe I plan on using is here; can't wait to see how they turn out!

3. American Eagle Jeans

I've been buying American Eagle jeans since high school because I am vertically challenged and they are the only company who makes a "short" size that actually looks flattering on my stature. I am so excited to finally not have to wear shorts anymore and to pull on some comfy jeans. My favorite styles this year are here and here

4. Victoria's Secret Sweatshirts

They're so expensive, but so worth every penny. I have yet to find comfier sweatshirts that stay nice for years and years. I basically live in my VS sweatshirts and yoga pants all Fall and Winter. So far, I like this one and this one.

5. Halloween Pajamas

Of course, this list would not be complete without something for the kiddo! These Halloween pajamas from Carter's are crazy adorable and they glow in the dark. Insert heart eyes here! I can't wait to snatch some up for Baylee to wear all October long. :)

Hopefully California weather gets the memo that Fall begins in a month. Until then, it's air conditioning and swimming for the win!

Until next time...XoXoXo




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!