Happy List!

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

If it's not already apparent, one of the things I love most in life is a good list. I make them for everything from grocery shopping to blog post ideas. I even have a list of baby names for any future children that Brian and I may have! I love doing my Friday Favorites posts, but sometimes it's nice to be a little more random. Here's a list of things that I'm currently obsessed with. :)

1. Baylee walking!


Kiddo finally got the hang of it, and I am so proud of her! She has been toddling around the house like a pro for the past two days. It's pretty much the cutest thing ever.

2. Mini cookie cutters.


They make everything Baylee sized and are so much cuter than just cutting things up! I need to invest in this set of shapes and also these letter cookie cutters!

 3. Which Which

This place puts Subway to shame! If you haven't tried a Which Which sandwich yet, click on this link and see if there is one near you. They're probably the most amazing hoagies I've ever had and everything is super fresh. I'm drooling.

4. Baby Tights

I am so excited to put Baylee in some tights once the weather cools off! I got her some white cotton ones, but I'm looking at getting her these cable knit ones as well. They're perfect under dresses, or even layered under a pair of shorts! Adorable...is it fall yet?

5. September

Did I tell you that I am over summer? September starts in only 6 days and the official first day of Fall is in 28 days...not that I'm counting.


 Um, the Pumpkin Spice Queen NEEDS it! ;)

7. Refurbishing

Brian and I just refurbished my old toy box for Baylee and I am soooo happy with how it turned out! It makes me want to go to yard sales and refurbish every piece of furniture that I can get my hands on...but really who has time for that? We sanded and varnished the wood in a darker color and painted the smooth sides in chalkboard paint so she can write all over it when she's older. My attempt to dissuade her from drawing on the walls, which may backfire. We shall see!


Until next time! XoXoXo






No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!