Under the Weather and a Happy List!

Friday, September 18, 2015

Sorry the blog has been quiet all week. We had a phone mishap on Monday (my phone committed suicide out of the stroller...twice), so I was left phone-less until Wednesday evening. So, that paired with my poor Baylee-boo having a cold meant no blogging for this Mama. So, how do we end a week of unfortunate events? With a happy list of course!

1. This Kodiak Cakes pancake and waffle mix was a great Target find for me! All you have to mix with it is water and it makes delicious pancakes that have 14 grams of protein per serving. It really helps the guilt of "OMG I just ate 6 pancakes" go away! Plus, I know it's hard for tots to get their protein sometimes, so I love making them for Baylee.

2. I am obsessed with red buffalo plaid for this fall and winter! I need this hoodie in my life as soon as cold weather finally hits. I also have a huge blanket/throw obsession, so this buffalo plaid throw is definitely on my Christmas list this year. I'm seriously hoping once Victoria's Secret releases their holiday pajamas that they have some buffalo plaid ones this year...need!

3. Speaking of cute Christmas PJ's, Carter's put some amazingly cute clothes in their Holiday Shop already! Um, I freaking cant wait to get some of these pajamas and outfits on Baylee...hurry up November 27th! ;)

4. My new favorite store to shop for Baylee is Crazy 8. I stumbled in one of their stores at my local mall and absolutely fell in love with their cute toddler and kids clothes, and you really can't beat the prices. They are a branch off of Gymboree, so everything is quality, and the sales they have are ridiculous. I got Baylee an entire outfit for under $10! Boom.

5. What September happy list would be complete without something pumpkin? The pumpkin line of 3-wick candles at Bath and Body works smell absolutely Heavenly and right now they are 2 for $24! Pumpkin cupcake seriously smells good enough to eat! :)

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend...stay well! ;) I leave you with a picture of my sleeping sicky-poo. Probably the sweetest sight ever...


Until next time! XoXoXo



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!