Today With Bay!

Monday, September 28, 2015

Well, we had quite an eventful Monday over here in the Tibbetts' house. (At least from a SAHM perspective ;) ) Here is our day in pictures for September.

8:00 Baylee is still asleep! Yesssss!

I get to enjoy a candle, some coffee, and some homemade pumpkin muffins before the craziness begins!

8:15 The child bellows.

She keeps getting her arm through the neck hole of her sleep sack and it makes the poor kid so uncomfortable. At least she woke up in a good mood, though!

8:30 Breakfast of champions.

I lost one of my pumpkin muffins to the babe and added some yummy blue berries. She ate every last bite!

9:00 Mickey Mouse Clubhouse in a laundry basket.

Really...what could be better?

9:30 Starbs Run.

I needed iced green tea in my life stat. The only bad thing about summer ending is no more peach or mango syrup, so I opted for raspberry instead.

9:40 Walk around the park.


We had some cooler weather this morning, so we took a nice, long walk around the park. Baylee had a lot more fun than her face portrays. LoL And yes, my kid is still in her PJs...don't judge!

11:00 Snack time!

Apples and peanut butter never fail! Baylee also followed it up with 8 oz of milk.

11:15 Playtime!

We snuggled stuffed animals and made a complete mess of the family room. :)

11:45 Mommy cuts her finger.

Trying to shove the trash bag in our outside trash can, I sliced my finger open on the lid of an aluminum can. My brain instantly blamed Brian for forgetting to bring the trash to the curb this week, thus resulting in their fullness. After bleeding all over the house, I plopped Baylee down on the bathroom floor and nursed myself as she unraveled and tore up toilet paper...EVERYWHERE. It must be nap time.

12:00 Nap time. Finally.

After putting Baylee down, I had every intention of getting some cleaning done. I decided that I was way too offended by my hurt finger to clean, so I followed Stella's lead and took a short nap instead.

1:30 Why are you awake?

This beast always takes at least a 2 to 3 hour nap, but an hour and a half in today this kid woke up bawling her eyes out. She had done the whole arm through neck hole thing again, and also had managed to throw all her pacifiers on the floor, so she was mad that she didn't have one to put in her mouth. Where's the annoyed emoji when you need one? 

2:00 Lunch.


Thank goodness kiddo loves food, because lunch put her in a much better mood. We both gobbled some brown rice and chicken and veggie stir fry.

2:30 No work. All play.

I debated on an outing, but decided that I wasn't up for doing my makeup today. So, we played instead. Baylee has gotten quite good at her yoga these days.

4:00 Sensory play prep.


I cook. Baylee swiffers. We both win. ;)

4:30 Sensory play!



I've been trying to get some sensory play in at least 2 or 3 times a week for Baylee, so today we played with orange and purple spaghetti in the tub. (You know I had to make it Halloween colors!) All you do is add food coloring to the water while the pasta is boiling...super fun and easy!

5:00 Snack attack.

Sometimes I think all Baylee and I do is eat. ;)

5:15 All grumped out.

After snack, short nap caught up to her, so we cuddled on the couch and watched Tinkerbell for some quiet time.

6:00 Dinner!


We had leftover tortilla soup and it tasted even better than it did last night! 

6:30 Rub a dub dub!


Still my favorite time of the day! Bay is always happiest in the tub...or any kind of water for that matter.

7:00 Movie and a baba. 


What was that I said about bottle weaning? Ha.

7:30 Goodnight, Brown Bear.

We read "Brown Bear", Baylee's favorite book, and then went to bed a little early tonight. And, as usual, I already miss her so!

Until next time! XoXoXo


























No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!