Leap Day Love List

Monday, February 29, 2016

Happy Leap Day everyone! And Happy Birthday to all you "Leaplings" out there! I always thought that February 29th would be such a cool birthday. :)

 Let's start off this official first day of Leap Year with a Love List.

So, if you follow me on IG (@mrs_tibbetts) you saw my yummy iced tea post yesterday. As I mentioned in the last post, I gave up coffee for Lent which has left me tea obsessed! I'm dying to try this recipe for copycat Olive Garden Peach Tea. Peach tea is my absolute fav!

This week I will break out all the green St. Patrick's Day decor, and I'm so excited! As, always, Target has some great, inexpensive decor like this shamrock wreath for only $6.00. I wish their online site sold One Spot merchandise, because the green pom garland I got there is perf. I can't wait to hang it. I'm still debating on what to make for dessert for St. Patty's but I think I might try my hand at this mint puppy chow (aka muddy buddies). It looks delish!

I found two new companies that I am recently drooling over for kids clothes and toys. June and January has the best basic pieces in the most beautiful colors. They are launching a play dress on March 11th and I am literally counting the days until I can order one for Bay! I love the tank jumper also, and they have headbands and blankets that come in coordinating colors. Perfect for baby shower gifts! :) P.S. They have free shipping today only with code: LEAPDAY.

The other company I'm lovin' is Blabla Kids. They make all kinds of cute heirloom toys, bedding, and decor, but what I love most is their knit dolls! They're handmade and totally adorable. I think Baylee may be getting Belle the Dog for her birthday this year. :)

Speaking of my little gremlin... Oh, I love her so, but she has been testing my patience lately. It's a good thing she's so cute! 



She actually has been letting me try new things with her hair though, so I've been having fun with it as it gets longer and thicker. She pulls it out as soon as she gets in the car to go anywhere, but win some lose some. 

Braids and curls. I was so meant to be a girl mom.
  Heart eyes!



Lastly, my 30th birthday is in 5 days! Oh-em-gee! Let the birthday week festivities begin! You still get that when you're 30, right? ;)

Until next time! XoXoXo 
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!