"Love it!" List

Friday, February 5, 2016

This "Love it!" List has a bit of a Summer lovin' feel to it, as I am officially done with Winter. (Hopefully Punxsutawney Phil's prediction was correct!) I'm totally ready for shorts and tanks, long days, and to not have to scrape ice of my windshield before I go anywhere!

Speaking of "Summer Lovin'", did anyone else love "Grease Live" as much as I did?! I thought it was adorable, and the casting was perfect! (Although I still think of Vanessa Hudgens as Gabriella from HSM, so seeing her as naughty Rizzo was a little hard for me. Ha.) Did I ever mention I'm a total musical geek? :) Anyway, on with the list...

If you haven't discovered Signature Soy Candles at Target yet, you must find them! They're usually on the end cap of the candle aisle. Not only do they smell amazing but the large 15 oz is only $10 (4 oz. is $5 and 21 oz is $15)! Also, I've seen them on sale for only $8 now and then. I'm loving the Red Velvet Cupcake scent for VDay, and I have to get Exotic Pineapple for this summer! It literally smells like Dole Whip!
  
If you follow me on Insta (@mrs_tibbetts) you saw my post about my new obsession with the Pitaya Sunset smoothie at Juice It Up. Not only does it taste incredible, but it is the most beautiful shade of pink I've ever seen! Yes, pretty food conquers all. 

Recently, my sisters introduced me to the joy that is Lush Cosmetics. They got me some lip scrub, bath bombs, and body wash for Christmas, and I have been hooked ever since! I've been eyeing this Unicorn Horn bubble bar and I really want to try one of these Shower Smoothies!

As the usual with every new season, I am obsessed with Carter's new arrivals for spring! This printed jersey romper is sunny weather perfection. And I really hope that these new poplin shorts that I'm seeing everywhere come in mommy sizes because I would wear the crap out of them! This summer is going to be the season of the mermaid for us (more on that in another post!) so Baylee needs these mermaid pajamas for sure!

I recently discovered Mother Trucker & Co. who make the most adorable trucker hats for mamas! I will definitely be floating in the pool with the black and gold "girl mama" hat when warm weather finally hits! :) 

Last, but surely not least, how cute is this little Valentine and her ruffle booty?!




How did I get to be such a lucky mama? :)

Until next time! XoXoXo



 



  

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!