Valentine's Day!

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day and long President's Day weekend. We were busy, busy as usual over here, but we had a lot of fun! :)

We had both of my sisters spend the night the night before, and started off our day of love with a festive breakfast of heart shaped french toast with nutella and strawberries. It literally tastes like you're eating dessert for breakfast! So yummy! We also had O.J., chocolate milk, and coffee in festive cups and mugs. Baylee even got a new heart cup of her own and had her first ever glass of orange juice. She loved it, of course, and had the craziest sugar rush after!

  







After breakfast, we exchanged gifts and cards. Baylee got a couple of VDay books, a stuffed lady bug, and a monkey balloon. I got Brian some Reese's peanut butter cups as well as a box of assorted flavors of peanuts with a lid that says "I'm nuts about you!". Brian got me some chocolate from Baylee and then while I was showering a delivery of the most beautiful Edible Arrangement came to the door! Food out ranks flowers on every level. :)




After Baylee's nap we took her to the park and let her run around. A great way to get some pictures of her in her adorable Valentine's Day outfit! It was perfect weather, and she had so much fun making us chase her around the whole park. She was so exhausted after, that she crabbed out all through church, but that's a toddler for ya! 







After church, we had a delicious home-cooked dinner of steak, mashed red potatoes, broccoli, and garlic toast. My husband is the bomb! :) I was so hungry that I forgot to take any pictures! Dessert was red velvet brownies with ice cream, and I also made the most amazing fudge stuffed white cake cupcakes with strawberry frosting! Sugar high, anyone?



It was a super fun day to celebrate the people we love! And now, to Target I go to prep for St. Patty's and Easter! ;)

Until next time! XoXoXo 
 


 
 

 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!