Friday Favorites: Just Keep Swimming!

Friday, May 27, 2016

 


Swimsuit season is right around the corner, and for some of us, it's already here, so I thought I'd share my favorite styles for all the little chicks this year. There is nothing cuter than a baby or toddler in a tiny little swimsuit, and this season there are some adorable styles to choose from. I'm loving all the pretty florals and the solids that have ruffle and fringe detail. Definitely going to have to snag up some of these suits for Baylee to wear this summer on beach and pool days! 

Here are the links to my featured picks clockwise from top left:
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 

I am so excited that summer time is finally here! We are kicking it off tomorrow with a Luau themed graduation party for my little sister. It's a perfect way to welcome the season of fun in the sun! I hope everyone has a safe and fun holiday weekend! I leave you with a pic of my little two-teethed bathing beauty from last summer...oh, time...you're such a thief! ;)


Until next time! XoXoXo
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!