Today With Bay!

Thursday, May 12, 2016

6:45 Coffee time!
I've been up since 5:30 waiting for the girl to wake up, but she's still sleeping so I decide to make my coffee.


6:50 Harry Potter
I recently just watched all the Harry Potter movies for the first time and now I totally understand the hype! I've decided to read all the books, and I'm currently halfway through Chamber of Secrets.


7:45 Baylee's awake!
Yep, I got another hour to myself! Amazing! And she woke up in a great mood after getting a good night's sleep which hasn't happened in a while! :) 


8:05 Teddy Bear toast! 



8:30 Baby Einstein
Some mornings I just can't handle any more Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, so we watch Baby Einstein DVDs instead. Baylee loves telling me what she sees, "See, Mama, bird eating!" 


9:15 Coloring


9:45 Tea Time!


10:00 Dinner Prep
One of the easiest meals in the world. Put some chicken breasts in a crock pot with a few cans of cream of mushroom and cream of chicken soup and cook on low for 8 hours.


10:20 Swing time!


11:00 Milk and "Lumpy" 
Baylee is recently obsessed with "Pooh's Heffalump Movie" and asks to watch "Lumpy" (the heffalump's name) on a daily basis. Thank goodness its cute!


11:45 Nap time!


2:15 Rise and shine!
And thank you for taking a 2.5 hour nap!


2:30 Picnic on the porch 


2:45 Splashin' in the water table



3:45 Target run!



4:45 Back home and having a dance party!
To the Disney Sing-a-long DVD of course. ;)


5:15 Daddy's home!!!


6:00 Dinner time 

 
 6:30 Back outside for more splashing!
 It was 90 degrees all afternoon so we took advantage and let Baylee play outside some more. I am going to love the long summer nights that are on the horizon.


7:15 Tub time!


7:45 Jammies and a movie. 


8:00 Dessert
We have a graham crackers dipped in milk obsession around here! Bonus points if you spread on some Nutella first! 


8:20 Story time 


8:30 Good night, my little sunshine. :)


Until next time! XoXoXo


 


 
 
 
 


 


 
 
 
 
 
 



 

 


 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. What a terrible way to start our day today, BUT as life will have it everything turned out great, Thank God , now Baylee will have her Great Grandpa Bonafede around for many many more years....Love to all....Papa

    ReplyDelete