Anniversary Recap!

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Brian and I had so much fun celebrating our anniversary yesterday! We decided to do a day trip down to Disneyland so that we could ride all the rides that we don't get to when our only 34" Baylee is around. ;)

We had breakfast at the Carnation Cafe on Main St. I indulged in a Mickey waffle that was so good I could seriously eat one for breakfast every day. 


We ran around the park like kids and got to go on most of our favorite rides. We weren't too hungry for lunch, so we decided to do a little day drinking at the Cove Bar in California Adventure instead. (A MUST if you are visiting the parks and are in dire need of a yummy cocktail.) We ordered some delicious drinks off the secret menu (Neverland Tea is where it's at!) and shared a fajita quesadilla roll appetizer. 





We hit a few more rides at California Adventure (Word to the wise: Don't go on Goofy's Fly School when you're tipsy!) and people watched for a bit. We met the cutest cast member, a custodian, probably in his 80's who finds pennies in the park and picks out kids to give them to telling them that they are "magical pennies" because they come from Disneyland. Um, you're adorable! So, Brian baited a few pennies for him for later. (So something my hubby would do!) After a bit we decided that it was time to make our traffic-filled trek to the restaurant we had chosen for dinner, but first we had to take the classic picture in front of the Mickey pumpkin!


For dinner, we chose Northwood's Inn, which is, in my opinion, the best steak house in So. Cal! We had to practically be rolled out after all the delicious food, and we failed to take a picture together, but it was a great evening with my love. 





Oh, and funny story! I got Brian the buffalo plaid shirt he is wearing in the above pic as one of his anniversary gifts, and he got me buffalo plaid pajamas! I also got him this flask, and he got me the "T" mug that I have been wanting so bad. I guess we were thinking exactly on the same wavelength this year. :)

Thank you for a wonderful anniversary darling! 
Cheers to us!

 Until next time! XoXoXo



 


 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!