Christmas Pictures 2016

Monday, November 21, 2016

 I was so thankful to our photographer, Janae from Janae Marie Photography, because she is totally on top of things when it comes to her photography and scheduling her shoots. I'm always battling mall crowds, trying to get last minute pictures done at a studio so that I can get cards ordered and out in time; but not this year! Janae held mini family shoots at a Christmas tree farm a little over a week ago, and I couldn't be happier with the results. I don't think we have ever had family Christmas pictures come out this pretty! :)



 










That's right everyone! I have the most beautiful Christmas cards ordered and scheduled to be delivered to my door step this Friday! Boom!

If you live in or near the Inland Empire and want to be in the know for Janae's upcoming shoots, then be sure to click here to join her Facebook page.

I can't believe Christmas is only a month and a few days away! This is going to be the best one yet...I can tell! :)

Until next time! XoXoXo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!