Small Shop Favs!

Thursday, November 24, 2016




Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I'll have a post next week with our Turkey Day recap, but today I'm going to share some of my favorite small shops that you can check out this Black Friday and Small Business Saturday! Anyone who knows me knows that I have a special place in my heart for small shops. I just love the feeling knowing that my money is helping to support a family instead of a huge corporation. Plus, let's face it, handmade bows are the cutest! 

My two favorite Bow shops are Nell's Bow Co. and Little Juneberry. They both make the sweetest bows that you can have on either a nylon headband or alligator clip. Nell's Bow Co. specializes in bigger tailed bows and cute little knotty bows, and Little Juneberry's bows come in two different sizes of classic tailed bows. They are both having great sales for Black Friday (Little Juneberry tomorrow at 12am CST & Nell's Bow Co. tomorrow at 12am PST), so make sure you check them out! Bows are perfect stocking stuffers for the little miss in your life. 

For little girls dresses for the holidays or every day, I love Belle & Rose Boutique. Their dresses are very well made and look adorable for pictures! They are having a Black Friday sale starting tonight at 8:00pm CST. 

A new shop I just found for dresses is Modesty Handmade. The sweet Mama who owns it made the buffalo plaid dress that Baylee wore in her Christmas pictures and I couldn't be happier with the with the way it turned out! Their Black Friday sale starts tonight at 6:00pm PST.

My favorite shop for everyday clothes for both girls and boys is June & January. I had followed them on Instagram for forever, but I finally made my first purchase about 6 months ago and have been obsessed ever since. We have quite the J&J stash coming along, and Baylee loves to wear every piece. The swing dresses are our favorite ever! Their Black Friday sale is amazing and starts at 7:00am EST tomorrow morning!

Madly Wish makes the most adorable kids bedding and undies. I haven't ordered anything from them yet, but I want this floral faux fur blanket for Baylee so bad! Their undies are super adorable too, and now that we have a potty trained tot, she might be getting some stuffed in her stocking!

My favorite small shops for toys are Cuddle & Kind and Smiling Tree Toys. Cuddle & Kind makes the cutest knit stuffed dolls that each have their own unique name and personality. Each doll comes in a 13 inch or 20 inch option. The best part? Every doll sold helps give 10 meals to children in need! :) 

Smiling Tree Toys are awesome wooden toys for all ages. They have wooden tethers for babies, and for big kids wooden name puzzles! I can't wait to get a wooden name puzzle for Baylee because I think it will be a great way to teach her how to spell her name.

There are so many great shops out there that it was hard to narrow down a list of my favs! I love discovering new shops, so if you know of any I need to check out let me know! Also, I will have tags to follow all of the shops mentioned on my Instagram, so be sure to follow me @mrs_tibbetts

Hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving! I know I'm thankful for so much, including each and every one of you! :) 


Until next time! XoXoXo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!