Halloween 2016 Recap!

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Halloween just keeps getting better and better each year since Baylee was born. This year, we decided to go with another Disney theme, and let Baylee dress up as her all time favorite character...Minnie Mouse! I was Minnie's best friend, Daisy, of course, and Brian was my Donald! 







After some delicious chili and home made mac'n'cheese (which I was told to try mixed together and OMG it was so good) we went trick-or-treating with my cousins and their son, and my sis and bro-in-law and my niece. Mac was Pooh and and Adalyn was a pirate! Heart eyes!

We had a blast pulling the kiddos around in their wagons, and their cuteness was a total hit at each house. Baylee really got in to it this year, knocking on each door and shouting "trick-or-treat!"...which from her sounds more like "trucker feet!". All three of them made out like bandits with their candy! Props to the family handing out juice boxes (genius!) and to the family handing out age appropriate candy and toys...you guys rock! We even found some of our favorite Disney characters at one house, so we had to take a pic! :)



We came back to my cousins house to munch on more food and some of the yummy cupcakes I made. Baylee stayed up entirely too late because of her sugar high, but it was worth it to know that my girl enjoyed her Halloween as much as I did! 



This morning, Baylee woke up and asked if it was Halloween, and I said "Baylee...can you say, "gobble, gobble, gobble."? ;)

Hope everyone had a happy and safe Halloween! Let the holiday season officially commence!
 
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!