Friday Favorites: Christmas Jammies

Friday, December 9, 2016

It's been a while since I did some Friday Favorites over here, so I did some online window shopping and found all my favorite pairs of toddler Christmas pajamas for both boys and girls this year! Baylee has a few of these, and we have been rotating through them daily. There's nothing cuter than a toddler in a pair of cozy Christmas jammies drinking some hot chocolate on a chilly morning. It's been a sight in our house almost daily. :)

As you can see, I am still a sucker for footie pajamas. I think this will be the last winter that Baylee will willingly wear them, so I am getting as many pairs on her as I can. A lot of the choices are very gender neutral (Baylee has the buffalo plaid PJs and the moose footies even though they are sold in the boys section.) which I love because we never know what our "one day" baby #2 will be! Also, almost every pair featured here is on sale so make sure you get them while you can!


Clockwise from left to right. 

Where are your favorite places to shop for Christmas pajamas? Anyone doing matching jammies for the whole fam this year? 



Until next time! XoXoXo 

 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!