Saying Farewell to 2016

Saturday, December 31, 2016


Right now, we are currently spending the weekend with my family in a cabin in our local mountains to ring in 2017, and I can't think of anywhere more fun and cozy! :) This year was a bit more eventful than we would have liked; with Brian getting injured at work, finding out that we need to do IVF if we want to expand our family, and a bunch of other random setbacks, but I know 2017 is going to bring great things. I can totally feel it!

I've been thinking a lot about resolutions for 2017, but really the one thing that keeps resonating with me is to stop worrying so much about tomorrow. The planner in me always wants to know what's going to happen next so that I can sort out my life accordingly. If there's anything I have learned this year, though, it's that you truly never know what can happen,  and God's plans are so much greater than ours. Lately, I feel myself missing out on the present when I worry so much about the future, and I want to put an end to that this year. We only have one life to live after all!

So, cheers to all of you, my friends! May 2017 bring you health, happiness, and many blessings! As for me? Well, all I'm going to think about right now is building a snowman with the most precious girl ever. :) 


Happy New Year!!!

Until next time! XoXoXo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!