I Am An Ava Woman

Tuesday, June 25, 2019


  

If you follow me on Instagram, you probably saw my latest post raving about how much I love the Ava Women Fertility tracker that I have been using for a few months now. I thought I would make a blog post, though, just so I can elaborate on what an amazing product it is!

If you are trying to conceive, already pregnant, or just want a better way to track your cycles, then you need the Ava bracelet in your life. You only have to wear it at night, and then every morning when you wake up you can log in to your handy app to sync the overnight data. In time, the data collected will help you learn things like your most fertile days and when you should be expecting your cycle to start.


As a woman with PCOS, my cycles have always ranged from 24-56 days and I've even had one or two that were in the 60 day range. It can be very frustrating to not know what to expect, and temping and using ovulation predictor kits can be super time and money consuming. The Ava bracelet is wonderful because it takes out all the guesswork. The app shows me everything I need to know by using 5 key physical signals to track my cycle and detect my 5 most fertile days. Are we trying to conceive naturally after going through IVF to have Natalie? Not necessarily, but how neat would it be if it did happen?? :)


If you think the Ava bracelet might be for you, I'm here to tell you, do not hesitate, just do it! I promise you will not be disappointed! Now is the time, just click here to purchase your Ava bracelet and use the code: ANDGRACE to save $20 Then, you too can be an Ava Woman with the rest of us!
 
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!