Fishing With Daddy!

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Yesterday was Brian's birthday, and we had so much fun celebrating with him! My family is known for making birthdays a big deal (like birth-month status lol), but my laid-back guy requested none of that this year. All he wanted to do was go fishing with his girls. :)

So, after breakfast, we piled in the Jeep and headed to the lake. I always forget that we have a pretty, man-made lake up here in the desert only about 20 minutes away. There is even a playground and a duck pond, so I will for sure be bringing Baylee back often.

 It was the sweetest thing ever to see how interested and curious Baylee was about everything Brian was doing while he was fishing. She kept asking him, "What doing now, Daddy?" and he showed her all the ropes. I think it's safe to say she already loves fishing! (Which is great cuz it's sooo not my thing! ;) Have fun you two!) We didn't catch anything, but it was a nice relaxing afternoon, and I loved seeing how happy Brian was to be in his element. Gotta love my outdoorsy guy!














After fishing, we came home and made a steak dinner, and I baked Brian a cake...which was kind of a disaster but tasted amazing! That's what really matters right? Baylee sang the entire "Birthday Song" to her Daddy and helped him blow out the candles. They both were all smiles the whole time. There's no doubt about it; she's a Daddy's Girl for sure!





We ended the night with a sunset walk, and it was pure perfection. I'm so blessed to have a hubby who's biggest birthday wish is the company of his family. It's so humbling. :) Happy birthday, my wonderful stud-muffin...and many, many more!
 


Until next time! XoXoXo
 

 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!