Fall Bucket List!

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Happy first day of Fall, a.k.a. the BEST season there is! I am so happy, because the desert here in California decided to be nice to me today, and it is a breezy 75 degrees. :) I know we have some more hot days ahead of us, but I don't care, because today I got to wear jeans and moccs! Woot!


I feel like every season goes by entirely too fast, and we never get to do all the things that I have pictured in my head. So, this year I'm challenging myself with a Fall bucket list. Let's see if we can conquer it! 


  

Fall Bucket List

1. Visit a pumpkin patch.
2. Make s'mores in a fire pit.
3. Go on a nature walk and find leaves, acorns, & pinecones.
4. Bake a pie. (Either pecan or pumpkin)
5. Make chili and cornbread.
6. Watch Hocus Pocus at least 10 times. :)
7. Drink a caramel apple cider from Starbucks.
8. Do a fall leaf craft.
9. Visit a farm.
10. Paint pumpkins & carve pumpkins.
11. Do a random act of kindness.
12. Make a "Thankful For" list. (or tree!)
13. Snuggle by the first fireplace fire of the season.
14. Bake pumpkin scones.
 15. Have a picnic on a flannel blanket.

I really hope we get to do everything on the list, but if not, I'm just happy to be spending my favorite season of all with my wonderful little family. :)

 What's on your Fall bucket list?
 

Until next time! XoXoXo 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!