Friday Favorites: Halloween Kiddo Style!

Friday, September 30, 2016


Tomorrow is October 1st, so that means it's time to break out the Halloween decor! That is, unless you're like me, and have already had your decorations up for over a week. ;)

Along with decor, we love to dress the part around here, so I picked out some of my favorite festive outfits for your littles this Halloween! 

I always start with getting Baylee some Halloween jammies, because I can never get over how cute they are. These Carter's glow-in-the-dark skeleton pajamas for girls are sold out in the baby sizes, but they still have toddler sizes in stock. The boys skeleton PJs don't glow, but they're just as adorable (all sizes still available)! I also love these Good Witch pajamas from Old Navy, and they come with a second short sleeve shirt for warmer nights.

I had the hardest time finding Baylee a Halloween shirt, because I'm not crazy about the choices this year. (You just can't beat last years black and white striped "Boo!" shirt!) She has a thing for bats lately, though, so I did find this adorable bat stripe tee from Crazy 8, and she loves it! Pair it with some black leggings and you're good to go! For your little men, I love this "How to be a Vampire" tee paired with some adorable jeans

For a quick, cute little witch look, pair an onyx June & January swing dress with some onyx striped tights. And I am obsessed with the Halloween bow collection at Nell's Bow Co., especially this spider web bow which Baylee will for sure be wearing with all of her Halloween outfits this year! Put in the code BAYLEE25 at checkout for an awesome discount! :)

What are your favorite finds for Halloween outfits this year?

We may be living in these jams. ;)


Until next time! XoXoXo


 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!