Ten Weeks

Tuesday, August 8, 2017


How far along: 10 weeks 3 days
Gender Prediction: I have no clue lol but right now I'm 60 boy/ 40 girl 
Weight gain: I'm staying steady at losing 5 pounds, which is good because even though I haven't gained I also haven't lost more!
Maternity clothes: Broke out the maternity shorts this week because it's just more comfortable with my pooch, but I think I'll be able to wear my regular shirts for a while longer.
Stretch marks: No
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Sleeping good, but light. Eeeevery little thing is waking me up. (Peeing 5,000 times a night lol)
Best moment this week: Finally started talking baby names with Brian! :)
Worst moment this week: Mostly every evening the nausea gets really bad. I'm going to try to get through this week and then ask my OBGYN about Diclegis on Friday if I'm still not feeling well.
Miss anything: Being able to eat any food when it sounds good.
Movement: Still too tiny! Baby is about the size of a green olive!
Cravings: Mostly fruit, carbs, and salad. I want chicken salad sandwiches from Chick-fil-A 24/7 and I had some corn bread for dinner the other night and it was pretty life changing.:)
Anything make you queasy or sick: Red meat is grossing me out pretty bad and I can't really eat any vegetables either.
Looking forward to: My first OBGYN appointment on Friday! I've missed her so much!

Until next time! XoXoXo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!