Summer Themed Easter Baskets

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

One of my goals for 2019 has been to minimize the clutter at home, and while that's not going as well as I originally hoped, I have made a solid effort to not add to it. So, with that in mind, I decided to go with a more practical approach this year for Easter baskets and do a summer theme. I am going to stuff them with things that the girls will need for summer that I would have had to buy anyway! Here are some of the main things going in their baskets:


1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8//9

Also, they're not pictured, but the girls are each getting a pair of Freshly Picked sandals. They are, by far, the best quality sandals for kids we have ever owned, so I highly recommend them! Other ideas would be floaties, sunscreen, pool floats/rafts for big kids, pool toys, goggles, and cute summer outfits or jammies! :)

I am going to put in one toy and one treat for each of the girls, but other than that they are getting all the necessities and I am one excited mama! 

Do you have any other ideas for a summer themed basket? Also, what do you guys stuff in your kids' Easter eggs besides candy and money? 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!